The NSW Equal Employment Opportunity Practitioners’ Association (NEEOPA) is a non profit Association established in 1985 to support HR and Diversity Practitioners.
NEEOPA’s membership includes individual specialists, small to medium sized businesses, public sector agencies and large corporations.
Members come together up to 8 times a year at forums, to network, showcase successful initiatives, share information and ideas, and achieve deeper insights into the principles of EEO.
NEEOPA is a member of the EEO Network of Australasia (EEONA). NEEOPA’s fast growing membership base includes individual specialists, small to medium sized businesses, not for profit organisations, public sector agencies and large corporations.
Why join NEEOPA?
- Network with your HR and diversity peers
- Attend up to 8 NEEOPA forums per year (included in the annual membership fee)
- Access best practice EEO and diversity case studies
- Learn from industry and functional experts
- Build knowledge and capability in diversity and EEO